Stolen from zimena
Post a single sentence from each WIP you have (or as many as you want to pick). No context, no explanations. No more than one sentence.
1. You find it quite funny that your inner voice calls you a pervert while some complete stranger’s pinning you to a red brick wall in some abandoned alley, one hand gripping tightly your shoulder and the other swiftly jerking you off.
2. It was your first commercial; you thought he’d share your excitement.
5. Yawning, Brad pressed his palm to the glass in the middle of the steel door and waited for the laser to scan and approve his prints.
6. You’re determined to finish, whatever it takes, so you continue where you’ve left off, with the little square number three thousand eight hundred and sixty-six at the opposite wall.
7. Rather, he was supposed to do his own thing, busy himself and wait until he was exhausted enough that sleep would take him under its wings naturally and lull him into sweet oblivion.
8. The act itself was a wish of a higher power though, nothing to be argued or questioned.
9. “Because there is more than a hundred curls on your head and I want to know how many of them you have. Exactly.”
10. They’re bringing them in faster than you thought possible, orderlies running to and fro, dumping the stretchers on free tables and when those run out, on the floor.
11. “You need anything, Comandante?” Camilo spits the last word out as if it has been burning a hole into his tongue all the while you’ve been bathing in the uncomfortable silence.
So, that's it. Eleven WIPs. Just two are likely to get finished at this point though, the rest is doomed to remain a WIP forever =)